Horizon View Residence
At a unique spot in Limassol, on the top of a hill in Germasogeia area, Pandomus Group of companies are currently developing a premium apartment complex of unique aesthetics and architecture.
The project named, Horizon View Residence, consists of four luxurious apartments on four levels while offering unobstructed views from every part of the building. The panoramic views of the Horizon View Residence, are just a part of the idea of the deluxe lifestyle that will be appealing and attractive to the tenants.
In the apartment complex building, there are 2 apartments of three bedrooms and two apartments of four bedrooms. Each unit shares a two-level floor plan, consists of spacious living rooms with fully equipped kitchens, en-suite master bedrooms and elegant bathrooms.
All apartments have floor heating provision, VRV air-condition system, electric shutters, and covered verandas. All floors will have first-class ceramic tiles and laminate parquet where decorative ceiling lights will complement the beauty and functionality of the space on each apartment.
Moreover, all units overlook its own private swimming pool and the tenants can unwind in their individual outdoor garden and terrace area complete with sunbeds and enjoy a relaxing break under the sun.
Horizon View Residence, a first-class building provides the desired comfort and quietness among the city dynamics. It offers a “true sense of place” with comfortable and luxurious living.
list of Apartments
• A contemporary design building with only 4 apartments.
• Four duplex apartments across two floors
• Construction has commenced with the completion set for April 2021
• Private swimming pool and outdoor terrace in each apartment.
• Floor heating provision can be connected to hydro-box.
• Provision for VRV air-condition system.
• Electrical roller-shutters on windows.
• Vast covered balconies.
• WIFI & structure cable network.
• Gypsum board false ceiling decoration.
• Decorative ceiling lights.
• Brand name floor ceramic tiles and laminate parquet.
• Videophone controlling the road gates and the main entrance of the building.
• Floor to ceiling glazing and sliding doors with sound & thermal insulation.
• Spacious bedrooms and a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
• Custom made built-in wardrobes.
• Ambient lightings.
• Italian woodwork design.
• Choice of wood panel or lacquered finished cabinets.
• Choice of granite worktop.
• Elegant designer plumbing fixtures, mirrors & bathroom accessories.
• Custom crafted cabinets.
Privacy and Security
• Gated building with remote control and code entry
• Security entry system & built-in surveillance monitors
• Secured covered parking area